Saturday, January 5, 2008

The ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a very relaxing days (which to tell you the truth I don't really like, I like to be active) @ 7 p.m. we went to Samuel's indoor game where The Green Gophers kicked their opponents butt. Then since they one 5-1 they went on and played another game and WON again 5-2.
AND.......................
SAMUEL scored a goal. It was a great goal too. He flicked it up in the air with a defender by his side and kicked a bomb which the goalie couldn't get. I was so proud of my little brother. I was screaming like a maniac......................
So now Samuel's team is in the final's and so is mine. We both play tomorrow.
I'm so excited.

P.S Sorry I didn't take pics i didn't bring my camera

Bay

1 comment:

Kellyry said...

Yeah, Samuel!! You are a family of Soccer Stars.