Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Kid's Dream


You might say it's weird but you are so off. It was a toy that my brother Lance got for Christmas and Samuel, my Mom, Lance and I all had fun playing with it. It's not just your ordinary kid action figure, it's your one of a kind all ages toy. It was fun but you have to use your eyes a lot. It is BRAIN DAMAGE FREE. Your Brain won't hurt using this.

It's so fun to see what your hard work has created.









This is a great PRESENT for a niece or nephew, little kids or an adult. You will never be bored with this toy and who doesn't like a toy where you doesn't use your brain. Oh, wait........
it helps little kids learn their colors and their ABC's. Man........ so I guess you do use your brain, but just a little.

Bay

1 comment:

Kellyry said...

Love the product/game review! I'll keep this in mind for any kids i have to buy presents for. Thanks for the tip.