Friday, December 21, 2007

HolidayHubbilyWhaty (The REAL meaning of X-Mas)

It's almost Christmas!!! Oh Yeah!!!!

4 MORE DAYS. Plus Schools out 2. I am so excited!!!!!!

WE are all excited about getting presents but what's the real meaning...........

We are all supposed to give but my question is what does Jesus get out of it? WE all want to have presents and I know that I would say that I would've said the same thing as Jesus but I know I wouldn't. I probably would have said "Give TO Me" and that would have been in the Bible. I guess that's why he's so perfect but...............................
if he wants us to give then why aren't we giving him things.
ANSWER: WE BELIEVE IN HIM AND GIVE HIM OUR LOVE. (I guess that's enough for him)
ANYWAY all this talk about Christmas makes me think about THE......GRINCH

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Great reminder, Bay, to remember what we can give to Jesus--as you said, we can give our love. That makes me want to find ways to show that love all the time.

b said...

Very honest and inspiring words, Bailey. You're right, most of us would be thinking about ourselves, unlike Jesus. As Kelly says, this should really remind us that since all God wants is our love, we should find more ways to show it. Thanks for the sermon!