Sunday, December 23, 2007

Have Yourself A Merry (almost) Christmas

Oh Yeah we won and we are playing the same team we played in the Championships except this time I feel we can win! At least I hope we do.

Anyway I hope you all are having fun and making sure you wrapped all the presents I know I am.

But I still have some thing to say, recently I saw a video where a gentlemen was commenting about how everybody says "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" instead of "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and I completely agree with him. Happy Holidays means like every holiday, but that's still not it I think people are scared to say it because they think someone isn't religious and they will offend someone if they do, but I think that saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" doesn't always have to be related to Jesus it still has a meaning of giving.
Anyway "I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"!!!
Love,
Reverend Bay

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Way to win!

Kellyry said...

Oh, and have fun, of course. :-)