Thursday, May 22, 2008

No!!! I AM officially a MOMMY (to a balloon)

I started off with a normal day. First period you know crazy old lady, a.k.a. Ms.Wilson then Second period I had Algebra but I didn't know I was about to become a MOMMY. :0 When I stepped out off my Algebra class there was a lot of balloons pink and blue and right then I knew I was about to step into HEAVEN ......................not!
The agony.
No offense to Mommy's but your job isn't BUNCHES OF SUNSHINE. We had to carry a stupid balloon around every where we go even when we go to the bathroom. Everybody was like "Oh isn't it cute" and I was like "Yeah" but what I really wanted to say was "No I don't care what your balloon is like I'm worried about how my life is going to be like the next 5 days." I guess you can tell a baby is definitely on my agenda.
















Can't you see the forced smile. I named my baby Jacob but I don't know what the middle name would be.

If anybody has any suggestions please feel free to tell me I would gladly pick one of them.

I'm sorry if I scared you with the title I didn't mean to. Just expressing my feelings toward my balloon son.

I can't wait till this project is over. You can still get a bad grade if someone pops your balloon and someone's balloon has already popped. :( Lucky Duck.

Here's some pictures you can AHHH at:







Aunt Kelly & Baby Jacob








Uncle Lance & Jacob







Aunt Kelly & Jacob










OH LOOK I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

b said...

Uncle Lance looks like he is really taking to the role naturally.

Congratulations on your new son. Yes, Audrey sits on my lap while I pee too. This is the life of a mother.

Middle name suggestions for Jacob:
Dillon
Clive
Nathan
P-diddy.

b said...

P.S. Great Aunt Kelly looks a little too into that sultry kiss. How old is Jacob again?